Delivery & Returns
- MAKING RETURNS
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. We will only refund the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty or you have been sent the wrong item.
- If you would like an exchange; if your parcel is returned to us due to a mistake in the address provided; or if you fail to pick up your parcel from the Royal Mail Collection Office, you may be charged £5 for redelivery.
- If you refuse a next day delivery parcel, or fail to be available for delivery of your next day parcel on multiple occasions and your parcel is returned to us via our courier, you may be charged a fee of up to £10, which will be removed from the amount refunded to you.
- You have 14 days from the date of delivery to return any unwanted items to us. Of course, feel free to try it on, but you must take reasonable care of it and return it to us, including all original packaging, in a condition that allows us to re-sell the item. Any returns made after 14 days can only be exchanged for a store credit.
To return any products to us, please send them to the address below. Please state whether you would like an exchange or a refund. In the case of an exchage, you will be required to cover the cost of having a replacement item sent to you. Normal postage charges apply.
Rock Supplies Ltd
- Unit 4 Henley Business Park
- Trident Close
- Medway City Estate
- ME2 4FR
- When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting and use recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only. Delivery dates may be subject to change and we can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery at any time.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within 5 working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
- STANDARD DELIVERY
- Monday to Friday only. Please choose from 1st Class Recorded or 2nd Class Recorded delivery options.
- NEXT DAY and SATURDAY DELIVERY
- Monday to Friday only. This guarantees delivery of your order the next working day, provided we receive your order before 12pm. Delivery can be made at any time during the day. This is a courier service. Most items are sent using Interlink Express. Saturday Deliveries are sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery and arrive on Saturday before 1pm.
- Overseas postage is possible. Please select your country when processing your order. Kigu can only take responsibility for international shipments up to the point at which they leave the UK.