- THE WEBSITE, KIGU AND YOU
- This website, found under the www.kigu.co.uk URL, is operated by Kigu Ltd (Company No. 07306785), trading as Kigu and references to "we", "us" and "our" shall be deemed to be references to Kigu. References to "you", and "your" shall be deemed to be references to person placing an order via this website.
- PLACING AN ORDER
- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these terms, then you should contact one of our customer service advisors by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the address given below.
By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to Kigu to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order. Once you have placed an order, your credit/debit card will be authorised and you will be charged for the goods.Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
- RETURNS POLICY
- If you are not entirely delighted with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within 14 days of receipt (7 days for sale items). We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or, if you wish, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with the original packaging.
- MAKING RETURNS
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. We will only refund the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty or you have been sent the wrong item.
To return any products to us, please send them to the address below. Please state whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Saffron House
- 5 Ramsgate Street
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only. Delivery dates may be subject to change and we can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within 5 working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
- STANDARD DELIVERY
- Monday to Friday only. Please choose from 1st Class Recorded or 2nd Class Recorded delivery options.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY
- Monday to Friday only. This guarantees delivery of your order the next working day, provided we receive your order before 12pm.
- Overseas postage is possible. Please select your country when processing your order. Kigu can only take responsibility for international shipments up to the point at which they leave the UK.
- CONFORMITY OF GOODS
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
- DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Kigu does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Kigu nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Kigu or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Kigu Ltd trading as Kigu and any other associated company of Kigu Ltd. While Kigu uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Kigu will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Kigu takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Kigu will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website (to include the Kigu Crew, Facebook or Myspace pages.) Kigu does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Kigu.
The entire liability of Kigu under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Kigu will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Kigu may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Kigu.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Kigu or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website in good faith for domestic purposes or placing an order with Kigu; and; Copy print or download the material on this website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you do seek no commercial advantage or benefit from so doing and you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
- LAW AND TERRITORY
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
- OUR DETAILS
- Kigu Ltd
- Suite 2
- 5 Ramsgate Street
Company No. 07306785
VAT No. 104655532